Na experience ko na to, but not major eww na eww sa kanya aa. I wanted to share kung ano yun ginawa ko kung bat di na siya nangulit kaso it’s super rude ee. Kaya wag na lang. :)
Coz it’s hard to draw different outfits for each and every episode. You try. :)
Just saw this blog called chinaSMACK.com a while ago. Suddenly I felt humiliated and insulted, that I have the same nationality as these people who doesn’t even think that what they’re doing is such an insult for the country. And that they bring shame to all Filipino people. As other Filipinos are apologizing for the incident and for the lost of 8 Chinese nationals that got killed on the hostage taking, others are, I think pleased for what had happened (by the look and smile on their faces). But please don’t get me wrong, not all Filipinos are like that, still many of us consisting almost all the population in the Philippines (those people you see in the picture is not even half of the population or I may say that they’re not even counted as one) we, within the depths of our heart, we bring forth our deepest and sincerest apology to all Chinese, HK nationals, and to the families of the 8 victims . Like all of you who are angry with the incident we too are not happy with what happen. No one ever wants something like that to happen, but as you see, there are no safe place at all, incidents like that can happen anywhere, it can happen to your place it just so happen that the bus of the foreign people happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. The timing was bad, instead of enjoying there last day here on Philippines, they got caught up with such unfortunate event.
I am here as one with all the Filipinos who wants to send you our apology and condolence to the victim’s families. We are Asians, we are neighbors, we should love one another and let us help each other to heal the wound and the hurt that the event has left us. Let Love and Forgiveness binds us all. Let us unite with each other and make peace. Again, we are truly sorry for what had happened. I hope you give Philippines another chance.
*God help us all
it almost looks like this
Happy 5th monthsary to us hon. I LOVE YOU!
This is Vangelia Gushterova. Also known as Baba Vanga. She may seem like a normal old lady, but she’s not. She’s a prophet from Bulgaria who accurately predicted 9/11.
But she wasn’t alive to see 9/11 happen. She was born in the year 1911 and died in the year 1996. When she was 12, she got stuck in a raging storm and the wind was so hard, she was lifted by it and was thrown to the ground from a great height. And, when people found her, her eyes were all sandy and she became blind.
Anyway, then she got all freaky and started predicting things. Like once, her older brother wanted to join the army but she begged him not to go because she had this vision that he’ll die at the age of 23.
And she was right. Her brother joined the army, was captured by Germans, and executed at the age of 23.
Okay, here’s a list of her predictions:
- In 1980, she predicted in either 1999 or 2000, Kursk will be covered by water. At first, the Russians thought she was referring to the city of Kursk, so they were all confused and stuff. But then in 2000, the Russian submarine, Kursk, sank.
- In 1989, she predicted that the World Trade Centre would be attacked by “steel birds”. [HOLY CRAP THAT WAS TRUE]
- She predicted World War III will begin in November 2010. As a result, radioactive fallout will destroy almost all life in the Northern Hemisphere.
- She predicted China will control the world by 2018.
- By 2046, all body organs can be reproduced [WHAT EVEN]
- In 2111, people will become robots.
- In 2125, aliens will contact us [HOLY CRAP WHAT]
- In 2130, the aliens will teach us how to breathe and live underwater.
- In 2164, animals will turn half-human.
- In 2183, our colony on Mars will break off from Earth and ask for independence.
- In 2196, Asians and Europeans would have completely mixed. [NOT SURE WHAT THIS MEANS]
- In 2221, while searching for ETs in space, humans will encounter something terrible [HOLY FUCK]
- In 2341, something terrible will approach Earth from space. [WHAT EVEN]
- In 3797, Earth will die. [FFFFUUU] But humans by then were advance enough to move to another planet [YAY!]
- In 4509, we’ll be able to communicate with God. [WHOA!]
- And in 4599, people will
become vampiresachieve immortality.
Now, I’m not saying this will happen. But, so far, she’s been right about some. The future scares me now.
AND NOW. I’M AFRAID OF THE FUTURE :(
This is obviously not true!